Saturday, August 28, 2010

“You can't grow a beard if you shave” - Bob Blue

Shirtless man showing neck and shoulders


When I was young, I envy people with beards. I didn't expect that I will grow this much facial hair since my father and brother doesn't have that much either. I still envy those people with full beard that they can trim and shape anyway they like :D

I'm not fond of shaving, I only do it once a week or if my wife cannot stand it anymore. Sometimes shaving is too painful for me and tiny pimples pop up from under my chin after I shave. I can't see myself clean shaven everyday. Maybe I just wanted that "rugged" look than anybody else :D

Saturday is "shave your beard off, Gilbert" Day :-(

Have great weekend everyone!

Taken with a Nikon S10 Digital Camera. Processed in Photoshop Cs3.

0 comments :

Post a Comment