Monday, July 22, 2013

It's her birthday today :D

Today is the birthday of my ever willing model, the awesome mother of our two kids and the woman who owns my heart forever :D

See her many faces, her charming persona and her signature smile that graced web and print ads both local and international. See them all here

All photos in this entry are all available for license thru Getty Images. Just click the yellow banner on the right side of my blog to see all my photos for sale.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." - Unknown

The Young Fighter

...

Morning Coffee

Nigel and Aileen at Clearwater

"As is the mother, so is her daughter." - Ezekiel 16:4

...

Elated

Aileen & Naima

Evesdropping (2)

Aileen

Eagerly Waiting Dad

My soul is longing (IT # 47)

0 comments :

Post a Comment